What Life?: When You Do Random Things...

What Life?

- Shoving life's stupidities down my throat and trying to love it - and then some -

Monday, July 02, 2007

When You Do Random Things...

anything can become masturbatory...

it's true, dont ask me how, it just is. happy, happy, joy, joy!


Green Spring Trees

Noon on a Wednesday, sun up and high
I wait to cross the street, turn green, damn light
Beside me, a green spring tree,
From down the window to the street
Familiar darlings in happy dispositions
Under a green spring tree
From across the street, sitting on my blue box
The monkeys seem to do what they feel
On the green spring tree
Across the room sitting at the corner
A man trying to get a little oblivion
And outside, a green spring tree
And in the perfect building across the river
They have theirs wrapped in a box
Surrounded by green spring trees
Asleep on the bed of my dreams
The mirror, foggier it seems
No reflection of my green spring tree
Get me and myself from me
Then again my bones are deep in my skin
I want a green spring tree
And how does the beginning fall to the end
But sleep until tomorrow, the same again
Find my green spring tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home